Interested in Joining Cub Scouts?
Clarendon Hills Pack 51 has existed for over 50-years! This year no doubt presents some incredible challenges, but we’ll continue to have a strong Cub Scout Pack. Things will just be done differently for the time being. Normally our year offers exciting Pack entertainment events at Christ Lutheran Church, group camping, museum overnights, indoor rock climbing and large banquets. This year however will be different for Pack 51 with small Den meetings (either outdoors or in large places), working on badge requirements with family and online activities, and will comply with government and Boy Scouts of America COVID requirements. It will mean the chance for more time outdoors, like hiking, biking and other outdoor activities. The Cub Scout handbook will also provide your child with many more reading and learning opportunities.
*** 2021 Events ***
- Wednesday Oct 6th: 5:30-7:00pm. Kick off/registration meeting at Prospect Pavillion
- Sat.-Sun Oct 23-24: Webelos I and II only Campout with boy scouts. (Boy scouts get there on the 22nd)
- Sunday Oct 24th: 5:00-7:00pm Bobcat ceremony (Christ Lutheran Church, pending availability)
- Saturday: Nov. 6th: 5:30-6:30pm Campfire Prospect Park Fire Ring (near Pavillion)
- Sunday: Nov. 21st: 5:00-7:00pm Operation Christmas Service Project/dinner will be served (Christ Lutheran Church, pending availability)
- Friday: Dec. 3rd: Village Christmas Walk/tree lighting (CH Village Hall)
- Friday: Dec. 24th: 3:00pm Luminaria lighting (boyscout and cubscout activity) (CH Village Hall)
- Sunday: Jan. 21st: 3:00pm-5:00pm Pinewood derby (Christ Lutheran Church, pending availability)
- Sat-Sunday Jan 29-30: Troop Klondike-Spring camp out Webelos II only Campout with boy scouts. (Boy scouts get there on the 28th)
***2021 Den Leader Meetings***